tmr's monday
again.
cip on sat- with jiamin jiamin jieyi sher yin. did the first shiftcause less time-wasting. cause if not doing cip then I would be in my bed still sleeping. ok actually is cause i have piano in the aftn so i have no other choice.
so, woke up damn freaking early like at 6.30. then went to eat bfast. and that jm was late I bet she ate too much that morn alr then move so slow. think this time's flag day was quite/very slack.
:D
walked two mrt stations to orchard then went to citylink.
shall get to the point. the point is bought this stupid small box of sweet at $4.35 see so stupid until i rmb the price until so exact wth. cheat me. and then I thought it was chewy and cause jm and jm were buying it too so later skali nice then I miss out all the fun. no lah anyway looked quite cool so I just bought it. got ready a $2 note then later have to change to $10 note =.= and jieyi bought this sweet for only $1 and i think nicer lor.
then sat down to rest (we are always resting) and eat sweet (lol?!) to wait until 10.30. cause this kind man told us 10.30 will have more people.
then we kena chased away by 2 security guards they say cannot do outside raffles city cause got the cctv -.- and wherever got the grey tiles all cannot do. so we decided to call some people to take away the tiles so we can ask for donations there. xtra..
so jm and I decided to go in raffles city to rest awhile again. yaya know we very bad. then went to find the rest of them, ended up asking for donations at peninsula there. saw huilin (that wiggy) and she alr got like nearly full tin lah. then I think mine not even 1/20 of her weight haha.
after that when going to nearly 1 (kinda la), went to taka for lunch :D
ok then the rest of the day.. skip la. not very jing dian.
today, ate alot. like siao liddat. went for tennis in the morning, hot like sai liddat. then went to shop for stuffs :D when I haven't finish my hmwk haha like I care. actually I quite care lah cause just now I got very stressed over dunno-ing how to do the stupid math raft. zz. then ate anderson's and after that jap food and after that burger king. woo stomach nearly burst after that. cause of some greedy pigs wanna eat so much
:D
ok I wanna go sleep liao byebye.