Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 22:07




Flh's autograph session. cannot believe that I actually went in the end. alot of people couldn't believe I will go for these kind puuuuu ;D

reached there at 10am and met (ho)jiamin and walked past the dunno how long queue and being paiseh haha. got their autographs at 6.30pm. but we couldn't get to watch their perf! wl sucks lah. cause I think too many people went in alr.

then we asked the girl in front of us to ask her maid to help us chope our seats while we went to get lunch. lol like make use of the maid. then I thought her bro (around 8 yrs) was kinda cute when he was playing a fool with the elastic string on his pants -.- lame yea but that was my only source of entertainment at that point of time

and I was seriously pissed while in the queue. the people there pushed like shit it's crazy. esp when this stupid fat and short woman who kept pushing and pushing me. then I was like trying to ding zhu there and don't let myself be pushed by that bloody piece of .. ok nvm. then as if she wasn't in the wrong I think she was pissed cause I keep ding zhu-ing so she did one super push. lol T_T she stepped back abit and breathe in then push. can picture? zzz. but looking on the bright side (if there is even any), you don't really have to walk cause you will just be pushed forward. I think right if you got asthma you will like suffer terribly there your asthma may even fa zuo. cause behind and infront both also got force against you.
then jiamin some more say fun lor. but at least got to shake all of their hands :D


sat! at night ate dinner at swensens with dad only cause mum was at a wedding dinner and bro was addicted to the comp. then ate finish main course and asked for our ice-cream to be served. then earth hour right. so the lights were switched off at 8.30 :D

chinese blocks today. it wasn't good (as usual). ahh chinese will never be good to me.
ih essay D:

tag replies:
hannah: hello! haha shall take that as a compliment :D
<3: hello. you are?
christina: lol! missing you too. update more lah at least more than me ;D
benson: hi lamer
minglu: haha hey. linked! [:
jiamin: boo who. ya lor it was bad. but actually i won't mind going again hahah :D

bb


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv