Friday, May 29, 2009 @ 20:42
:D

end of sabbaticals (aw) but also end of school :D
enjoyed sabbaticals alot this time. one of the funnest among these 3 years. :D :D
table tennis was fun, as usual.
simply organic. yesterday we cooked the best thing ever among the five days, cause it's not really organic. spaghetti, brownie (!), bo bo cha cha. the brownie is very nice as in the taste, like buy from outside one leh. then so damn much, very hard to eat finish. then today we baked pizza, so far all those who tried it say very nice :D we got a whole pizza to ourselves. and oh yah I like the teacher cause she's very nice and helpful no matter how much me and xy always screwed up. then today she came to us and went '哇, 你们两个很可怜leh. 早知道我那个(dough)给你们了." cause we couldn't get the flour dough and was the last group again then no time alr. lol. then we asked her to help us alot of times alr.
oh and I finally learnt how to turn on the gas stove yesterday. yah i know i very noob right. but I bet still got people dunno puu.
Cooking is damn fun! dunno when will be the next time I cook something again aw.



my cool not-round pizza :D
pineapple smoothie
spaghetti
bo bo cha cha


brownie! AT and XY :D
fruit yoghurt

ok, holidays are here yey. but i dunno how i should start, feel like chionging homework first but also dun feel like chionging.
  1. LA SIA
  2. Chi SIA/book review
  3. Math SIA
  4. Physics SIA
  5. Bio SIA
  6. Chem SIA
  7. IH SIA
  8. Chi zuo wen
  9. LA Compre
  10. IH assignment 4
  11. Bio ws6.2
  12. Chem 10yr series

see. wtf a holiday is this. I was so loooking forward to the hols cause I totally did not foresee this. and xy is going to fly to korea tmr. so envious of her lor. then she still going to stay in the damn cool hotel in terminal 3 called crowne plaza or sth.

I think i sprained my knee during training yesterday :O cus i ran for the ball like mad to save myself from 10 push-ups x 1 ball you miss. so now can't straighten it and I think it's the same injury as kailin. but i hope so not. rawr, so suay.
GSS starts today! woohoo, ok this rocks. I wanna clear stuffs on my list.
I realised how tired i really am...


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv