Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 23:23

I passed chinese and IH.
{:
yey so happy lor. kinda borderline but I still passed! :D and zhiyuan was really honest, must learn from her yea

oh and dunno how come I'm so lucky to get both first choices of sabbaticals again. not saying that I very good lah cause apparently I'm the only one in class who got into simply organic. so pathetic right. but then xy is also in simply organic then I was so damn happy lah. hahaha now I can't wait for sabbs! (and dun have to pon any school)


then m&d booked a malaysia trip. yea at least out of sg :D and should most prob be safe from h1n1 lah since not taking airplane. (?) I really cannot wait for the hols any longer!
I want the sg sales to come now.

csm tmr! hate cheering, shall just stone there. during the cheering session on monday there was this s.c. who is shorter than me ({:) and she kept getting us to cheer. haha retarded lah. I just hope it doesn't rain cause I wouldn't want to waste my afternoon for some stupid sports meet. -.-

I have to go do chinese sia now, bye


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv