Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 23:29

I don't feel like updating anymore, kinda getting sick of blogging.
Anyway, let's just say a thing or two. or maybe more.

- Thank God for answering my prayers.
- BOF: jan di's family is like so funny. and I'm starting to think leeminho looks quite nice if not for his disgusting curly in-the-80s hair. BUT kim hyun joong is still cooler. The version on ch u is so not nice to watch cause got voice over in chi which is just so weird.
- I will make sure I will do no more blog shopping ever, testing my patience only
- Should I go make/cut my hair? But I really don't wanna look like a retarded egyptian like the previous time again
- I've successfully integrated into the family of owls since the start of the hols.
- Shopping for the whole day is a unique form of exercise; for you and your money.
- I realised that I am updating. -.-

Till then, tata

/edit
eh! it's kim hyun joong's birthday! :D



Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv