|
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 21:38
One more week of hols? this feeling sucks ttm RAWR!! please may the hols be extended! cause I really need it.
jm and xy came over on friday. the most jing dian thing was at the swimming pool, very retarded. dunno who go and drop the sewing thread (as in the bundle that end) into the pool then we had to find help from a korean boy. whom I think looks cute :D then after that my 7 $1coins also drop inside then asked help from this indian and angmoh boy. the angmoh toddler is also very cute. but then at first they didn't wanna help us, until their mum see we so pathetic then told them to help us. then the korean boy came back and asked me to throw the $1 coins so he could find them. so cute right. then he was desperately trying to borrow goggles to find them. sat morn chionged like mad to art friend at taka. gosh the things there all very nice/cool/pretty one lor! can go there and shop sometime. played tennis with dad ytd, then mum came down with drinks. so surprised cause perhaps the first time she actually came down to see us. but she said she wanted to help us pick balls. aww x3! then at night went gm house, watched bof there. and my mum says jihoo looks like a girl. my dad also. planned to go out to catch drag me to hell today. but blahblah so I back out last minute even though I hate/detest those who always change appointments last minute. oh well and since it's father's day, went out with family instead :D whoo love shopping with my family. must learn to spend more time with them eh. x3 bringing sunny out next week yey!! so excited. probably to the dog run again. I wanna meet more dogs! then we decided to be very in and go eat at newyork newyork. why in leh. because my mum said all those who go there and eat are youngsters one then not alot of families eat this kind. (ok lah actually we saw alot of families there also today) all the food we ordered very shiok :D happy father's day to all! (my dad says he likes blue) I love my mum and dad! oh and I hate my brother to the shitty max |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|