Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 19:56

Whoo back. wth I seriously hate being in sg.

baby turtles are very cute



A&W! sg no more alr. and I understand the reason for that





boat-making place



hi kong zi. please make me less dumb.
I'm missing my tour group people! ): and also sitting in the coach for 10 hours and thinking whether I feel like peeing. all in all, loved my trip. cause can spend time with my awesome family :D (except for the brother, pimply shit + stinky faggot + sissy ass=eewww? I must be the most unlucky person on earth to have such a person for a brother.)

I really want the june hols to extend!!!
I dun wanna go back to freaking school.
will update more when I have the time/bother to.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv