|
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 @ 15:57
Happy belated birthday dad! :D (4/7)
and Happy belated birthday xy! (6/7) Youth day yesterday. homework plan was going well till I came online supposedly to do my speech but end up SS501-ing. I hope my 'craze' for them won't die off for at least a year? but I'm still not as crazy over them as jiamin and jieyi over their darling dbsk like saying they are their husbands etc. though I went to comic connection to buy SS501 stuffs :D ok alot of people say dbsk still look better than SS501 but looks are fu qian one! I love hj and kj's personality :D damn cute lah I really hope I can go korea in dec! but I scared if I go there then dun like the food.. all look the same one so red. so maybe I should just wish to go JAPAN or TAIWAN. :D I went to a polyclinic over the weekends to see what's the prob with my knee. one month plus alr leh then the pain on and off one. so went there then cause I never go polyclinic before so I thought sure needa queue very long one since it's cheapo place. but actually less than one hour can alr lah. oh I thought polyclinics like very lousy one, no air-con and very dirty but then there cold like shit, as if the air-con dunnid money one. so when I went into the toilet felt very shuang cause toilet no air-con. then I went in the room for like less than 2 min? cause the lan bei person dunno what's the prob with my knee. ok as expected lah cause I also think that my knee very weird. then went to get medicine, super cheap 70cents only. and total like less than 6 bucks. but at the end of it I feel like I went there for fun. I like the staggered recesses cause can go home very early on wed and thurs! but the peroid before people esp youming and kailin (haha) and sometimes me will be complaining hungry here hungry there. but quite good also what. and cca is still suspended. good also cause can go home early but I think quadrangle/shuttle run will really be a torturous torture the next cca rahh. I think sg is like exaggerating the h1n1 matter. hana came back to sg then she like totally forgotten about such a thing as h1n1. yah and our education system is strict as compared to other/most countries so much that it sucks. Today pe was fun! our group both got last freaking funny. first one is we had to like dribble and move sideways. then after that jieyi was supposed to go again then when she wanted to go the other groups all finish alr so she was the only one. then the next one is shooting. our group got 6 in. then feel like quite ok ok lah. then the pe teacher ( I still dunno her name) ask who got above 50. zzzzzzzz. then end up we last again. yeah but it was funny shit!! one of the funnest pe lessons :D I know this is kinda late but RIP, Michael Jackson. just a few weeks ago in the car I heard this song and my family was discussing about him. my dad kept going on about how well his albums are sold throughout the world. then I didn't really like him cause he looks very scary then I thought he purposely make himself white to look like an angmoh. but after his leave, I kinda admire him. he had a nice clear voice and dance damn well. then is actually he got this disease that mutates his pigment or sth so he went for surgery to make him look more angmoh since his skin is alr angmoh colour. then white skin with black feature like very weird right. aiyah sth liddat la his life like very complicated. what to do he so famous what. and his neverland ranch is like so freaking cool. oh well, God bless him. OK don't feel like posting anymore, must go do my bloody speech. bye! to end off! :D :D |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|