Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 21:17

It's finally friday night! The time I'll always start counting down to when it's mondays. You know, so won't be that sian.
But it's bad in a sense, since it means 2 more weeks to BTs and I haven't started studying a freaking thing. All I do when I reach home is eat, watch tv and planning to study.

So today school was kinda slack. Watched shows during last few peroids. I like the ming xing zhi gong dui show so touching. actually yesterday I wanted to watch one but forgotten then only watched the last part.

I went for MRI scan yesterday. Kailin told me it was very scary so I damn jing zhang lah. Then the person told me to change to the gown and take out everything (almost) underneath. so wtshit can! didn't know MRI is so bian tai. then saw the leaflet about MRI one, like going in a coffin liddat leh! they will push you inside this chamber and there write may take about an hour so my mum suggested that I sleep inside. so I saved sleep for the process which went to a waste in the end. cause it only took 15 min. and luckily my whole body dun have to be pushed inside the chamber thing. cause I was very worried I'll feel a sense of confinement and I dun like that.

Stayed back in school on wed for IH SIA. When I was eating jie yi said I look like a teddy bear. then after that her mouth damn weird and then really look like a horse so I told her she look like a horse and then I think jiamin realised that also. so jy kept galloping and then after sometime we realised that her shoes also look like the horse the u-shaped shoe. damn funny and retarded.
In the comp lab we kept getting distracted. She watched her darling DBSK and I youtubed SS501 :D whoo. and suju's sorry sorry is nice! their dance damn cool. Ok not that I like them hor. Don't think I change my mind so fast again. SS501 is the best :D (ren) jiamin don't get influenced by that jie yi! then super funny, jie yi told me for this not so thin man in suju then I wanted to find out his name then she went to google 'suju fat' or something. FUNNY SHIT LAH. LOL





:D


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv