Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 23:58

BT2 is finally over! :D :D
Papers- all I can say (or even do) is that I'm keeping my fingers crossed, since it's alr over.

School ended around 12.30 then went to coro for lunch. I dunno whether to describe it as suay or what cause at golden rooster CH and her friend were sitting beside us. is cause no more tables alr lah. then the main point is that she ate the curry chicken with her hands. ??!! the chicken still got the curry gravy and all the oil dripping one can. then I think we say too loud they her friend said something so sarcastic like -.- totally the same type.
I know this para is evil but I just have this strong urge to blog about it. for memories' sake (?)

Went bishan after that, bought SS501 posters with N whoo! :D oh then my big and ding deh bag kept hitting stuffs and causing it to drop and JX always happened to be behind me. so when the things drop right, the people all look at her and make her ps. aiya I also didn't realise that my bag hit the stuffs lor. so like when we wanted to go into the precious moments shop all the things all glass one. so I was damn worried about hitting stuffs inside until I finally stepped out.
after walking for near 2 hours we were like freaking tired cause carrying so many things. so we went around to look for seats to sit. damn lame lah, see those jewellery shops or like even the massage chairs at osim wanna sit but dun dare. then at last we despo go to the bhg the shoes section to sit. once we sat down the sales people started looking at us. so ps lor. haha but damn hilarious.

oh the flowers :D HAHA now I see also laugh. (koped from fb)

"Our lame yet wonderful group of girls, simply with names that consist of BOTH a name and a flower. (:

Our group starts off with 10 wonderful members:
Sally Sunflower Ng, (sher-yin)
Adelle Poppy Tang,
Lucy Spiderlily Yip, (youming)
Mary Dandelion Tay, (kailin)
Libby Daisy Tay, (huiyi)
Grace Venusflytrap Ng, (grace)
Joan Rosie Toh, (joan)
Yolly Heliconia Lim, (wanting)
Jilly Jasmine Ren, (jiamin)
and Emily Ixora Tan(: (zhermin)"

HAHAHAH COOL RIGHT!! :D
"kailin looks like a mary" or "huiyi looks like a daisy" HAHA. why does school seems fun all of a sudden :D

Long weekends ahead! I actually wanna go school tmr one lor! (like WOW) and oh I wanna watch orphan. but I scared I scared leh but still wanna watch. as in I like to watch horror movies but I scared to watch. -.- or maybe up. but the storyline is like just the house fly up or what. but the old man looks quite cute leh. hah?

I am very tired but I just don't exactly feel like going to sleep. which means youtube instead. which is dumb, cause I am sacrificing my sleep to youtube which is something I can probably spend the whole of tmr doing. Highly addictive stuffs (sounds kinda wrong). Speaking of things which sounds wrong, I realise that alot of people i.e. classmates and JUNIORS, watch NC16 [or even R21] stuffs before. and I cannot believe that such a sick person like me lag behind until liddat. but on the other hand, it may mean that I'm actually very innocent and pure afterall :D cause I never watch before and I don't dare to watch myself cause I don't wanna feel polluted. So I shall someday get some good company to watch with me. This is not sick lor, it's like perfectly normal. If you don't watch then next time how you know everything? You'll be like damn dumb in that aspect next time. right?? dunno whether we will be taught next time lah
can't believe that I'm talking about this kinda stuffs. O_O

ok i shall go have a life now! :D


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv