|
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 23:33
I am very tired now.
Sher-yin, Kailin and Youming came over tday. This afternoon was retarded, whole day laugh laugh laugh, do anything also laugh. I was afraid the security would look at me in a weird way thinking I'm bringing a group of IMH patients back home. Then really, when we were nearing my house the gate, sher-yin talked about gay sex and I think I shouted the phrase very loud so we all burst out laughing. After that I quickly walked first. I have a video of us playing twister, shall I upload onto here/fb? Hmmmm :D But got me also leh, cannot ruin my image so I decided not to upload anywhere. They (not me ah) watched Princess and the Pauper. They say until so nice lor! Watch until super ren zhen can! Frowning some more leh. Me and Kailin just couldn't get it and wanted to go watch kang xi lai le but ended up playing audition. I can't believe I got hooked onto audition!! The last time I touched it was like in P6? Then cause I was damn noob at it so stopped playing alr. Now continue, but level of noobness still remains D: Sunflower and dandelion is pro lah! And I like playing with spiderlily HAHA! Indian poker was damn lame. And the whatever heart-attack-but-it's-not-game by youming. It's like heart attack, just that when you get a set you put down your cards and do a action and everyone must fast follow. Then Kailin like damn sudden started to slap her knees and we all also follow damn suddenly. HILARIOUS MAN! like so quiet then suddenly like siao liddat. BT results are suckier than okay which means not very good. Some were really a disappointment. I deproved in physics, but got much better than I expected cause I found the paper a killer lah. The bottomline is, my physics still suck. But, I was quite surprised with my LA marks, cause I didn't like organise my essay cause that time I was like despo alr think of what then just write what. plus I think I only see fu qian things lor. Chinese improved as well, but this time everyone like get so high so I dunno whether my improve is real one anot. They better not moderate the results pls. Chem sucked bad, a huge disappointment esp section A. LA SIA- fck? One more game of audition before slping! 8D
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|