Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 19:55

Ohmyshit wtf!!!
:D :D :D
_____________________________________________________________

Herstory didn't take my weekends away cause I love to slack and so I hecked about it. Whoo.

Went to the NATAS fair at expo today from 11-5. I also dunno how we managed to spend 6 hrs there. By the time we finished enquiring at almost every booth, I got very sian and started msging instead :D Cause like you go to every booth and you listen to almost the same thing, just that the prices are different.
Oh and I saw Mrs Susan Chew while having lunch there, with her husband I think lah. Then her husband like only a few cm taller than her and he has a flat top hairstyle! Kinda cute? Lol. The freebies there were very good leh, in the end we had 2 free luggages (actually can have 3 one but mum thought that she didn't bring her whatever card but found out that that particular card was in her wallet, just that in another compartment. pwn man.) and 2 free adapters. Also actually can have more one lor but since today last day of the fair alr so many freebies were alr fully redeemed. Aiya so wasted right!!

Anyway, these kinda fairs are good if you wanna slash/compare/look for good prices. I think the last time I've been to an expo fair (which you have to pay to go in) is the Mr Midnight thing in 2002/3? Or the barney one. HAHA

Imma happy kid today! Counting down!
Thank God, and M&D, for everything <3

where dreams come true~


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv