Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 22:39

TGIF yey!

School was slack- Khoo forgotten about the bio quiz, we had two not-so-boring talk today, and the PSG was giving free ice-cream! At first thought needa pay one lor, but realised it was free leh SO GOOD LA. cheapo :D Then I recognised that man who always sells ice-cream at the hci bus stop there, I think. Oh we had sex education today, but mostly about STIs. Then SIL was about dry ice! Freaking cool :D The speaker was very lame haha, and he said he was from hci.

After school ended, went to sher-yin's house with jiamin, joan, kai lin and grace! Carried jm's cute piglet sausage/caterpillar all the way to hci's bus stop. can't believe that I wasn't ps. I like sheryl's piglet! Alot of people say the face very flat, but I think it's one of the cutest version of piglet can! I feel like bringing my stitch to school to contrast its cuteness with peefle's charis LOL. and since khoo said we could bring small soft toys to 'purk us up'. ok forget it I won't bring it.

The main activity we did was.. EATING. like seriously. We had lunch which was nice until joan eat until like never eat for dunno how long, then drank the jolly drink which tasted like beer and I realised I was the only one who hasn't drank beer before o.o acually i got la but very super little. after that we did random stuffs and played audi. Jm, joan and I wanted to try that hotel626 game lah! Cause heard from some it was very scary. Then sher-yin scared her house kena polluted so at last never and ended up google-ing hotel 81??! HAHAHA. Then we went to play all those sadistic games. woots. went out to try to sing karaoke but the mike apparently got some prob I think. So we just ate and ate.
"Jiamin ask you whether can open this.." was freaking funny!! :D and the prune thing also. Joan said the prune thing tasted like wood then I smell also got woody smell then jiamin still eat until like chocolate or what hahah.

Aiyah, got the stupid herstory to write. Discussed the storyline until very enthu yesterday. But I scared it will sound like a drama or sth. Zzz thanks man this is enough for taking my weekends away.

Mon half day, tues no school! :D shall go sleep now, earliest this year. :D


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv