|
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 23:25
Happy birthday Mum! :D :D :D ♥
______________________________________________________________ Ok I feel like posting about yesterday. Since today I was just stuck at home doing MATH. Teacher's Day celeb! Morn chionged writing all the messages. I never knew how hard it was to come up with something to write. After that went around to deliver the prez and hunted to peefle's dear Mrs Chang. But in the end we put all in their pigeon holes lah. Went straight to the hall without my specs. Good lah so I was like half-blind throughout the whole concert. STUPID PLS. I couldn't even see the face of Babarella clearly. Then everything on stage I had to like make out what is it from the shape/voice. Anyway it was a good concert :D Better than last year's one I think. I like the teacher's award thing lor so fun one. Hahah. After that bus-ed down to JP with xy :D Shopped and watched Where Got Ghost. It's a very very very lame show. The 'ghosts' are like not scary at all, the movie just has alot of sudden elements. I mean like suddenly damn quiet then the person turns around and BOO something pops up. ALOT of these. Like maybe 6 or 7? Wth lah they just depend on all these kinda things. No ben shi to make horror movies then still make. Like that not call lame then call what. ZZZ Walked many rounds around JP and went to the toilet like 4 times? HAHAHA. Super funny lah. Like keep repeating the cycle liddat. Oh btw you know got this real restaurant called Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.? It's after the name of the co. by Bubba and Forrest in Forrest Gump! Haha so cool lah. Just that sg doesn't has it -.- Lousy. P.S. I can't wait any longer.!!!!!!! I've only been able to look at 2D pictures here. I freaking wanna be there now!! |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|