Saturday, September 19, 2009 @ 00:36

Less than 2 weeks to the start of EOYs. Yah and why the shit am I still here.

School these days have been quite okay since there is Kailin to sit beside me during lessons and do retarded stuffs. Like see who can sigh the loudest during chem lesson until some people turned back to look at us. Hahaha was damn fun lah. I like my seating position now though I can't see what's on the board when the teachers write in red. Maybe cause of the people? :D Ok actually not all. But nvm.

Today after the end of physics lesson Mrs Chua called me and asked me why my physics marks dropped so drastically from the first semester. I totally didn't know how to answer her. She asked me how she could help me. The feeling was freakingly plain suckish.

Away from that, some day this week (I forgot which) I tried the suan cai la mian from Asian Delights. Cause everytime see JM eat until so shuang plus it's spicy! Shared with Joan, then the first mouth we eat we alr like give the disgusted face lor. I think we didn't add enough chili or sth. Anyway I felt like puking after that but luckily got nuggets to buy. Aiya then we were talking about how nuggets are made. Sai lah dunno whether I'll dare to eat macs nuggest again. Oh and I did a very sinful thing on tues. I went to eat MACS with Sher-yin, JM and Joan. At first I say I only see them eat then I do my math but ended up not even taking my math out and only eat and talk. RAWR. Stupid right.

Oh taking about stupid, I fcking took the bloody wrong bus after training. Parents went to dunno what sales then don't wanna fetch me lah. So sian please after training so sweaty + sticky + bag so big cause of racquet and stuffs, then still need to squeeze into the bus with others. Then I saw a bus and thought it was 66 when it was actually 156. Cause the bus in front was blocking part of the number then I only saw 5 and 6 but I wasn't wearing my specs so it appeared as 66 to me. -.- Then when the bus suddenly turned I keep shiting to myself wtf lor. But the good thing is that the bus was going to my piano there so I knew the way back. Then I got down 156 and need to change bus what, THEN I saw my bus then I never flight for it cause I thought it was gonna stop then it ended up zooming past me like that. Damn wtf can. So I waited until I was the only left at the bus stop being a suay shit. As if not bad enough, I had to stand all the way home and my legs were breaking. Took 1 hour to reach home when I could reach home in 20 mins?!! So the word(s) of that day was sucks and fck.

Maybe I haven't totally lost interest in SS501 :D Hope Hyun Joong gets well from H1N1 soon..
Aiya I shall go sleep now. Tomorrow must wake up early study physics zzz.
Monday is my dog's birthday! :D I really, really, really x ifn can't wait for EOYs to be over. There are so damn many things to look forward to!! Esp ____ :D :D :D
Gd night.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv