|
Saturday, October 3, 2009 @ 23:43
EOYs part one/6 papers down!
Those six papers are actually the subjects I suck at more, so the past three days have been a torture. And I have 0% confidence for scoring well in any, how demoralizing. I hope I can stop thinking about it and work hard for the next 7 papers. Luckily for the one week break, if not I dunno how I'm gonna take all the hardcore studying. Man, jiayou everyone. I freaking can't wait for 20oct! I want the chalet/sleepovers that we talked about during sept hols! And I realised I'll be out of sg for more than half of the whole year end hols. This rocks. :D God bless!
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|