|
Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 20:54
Sciences down, was freaking hardcore esp the nights before exams I will be damn ji around 9+ cause I haven't finished revising but I want to sleep at 10.30 until I feel like punching something or someone. Shall not talk about the papers since there's still math paper next week and I wouldn't want to demoralise myself any further.
After physics today, went for lunch with jiamin sheryin kailin joan youming. Actually wanted to go to the jap restaurant at serene centre which existence nobody ever noticed (except maybe Joan haha). Aiya the one between macs and island creamery very dark one. Cause like people eat macs alr then just walk past it to go island creamery eat dessert right? Plus the restaurant always looks closed. Then we went there and realised dao bi alr. At last ate at oishi pizza. I bet we were the first customers for that day lor. So ulu one, some more must hunt for the restaurant. Then went for dessert after that. Reached home and youtube-ed until now, shall stay away from any study-related things for today. :D I can't wait for marking days/sleepover next week whoo! GCP isn't cancelled, at least that's what it seems like for now. TW TW! Ok I shall sleep early today and math tmr. Jiayou- last lap! Despite all the sucky things, am grateful to God for bringing me through the past week. [:
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|