Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 22:02

WHOO! Just reached home and I wanna sleep soon.

Taiwan GCP- rooming with XY and Elissa. Damn heng we same group man, if not I'd rather not go. Whoo damn exciting can't wait for 14 Nov!

Bugis with XY- Watched My Sister's Keeper again haha. At filmgarde which tickets were priced at a very ass price. But wanna go see see so nvm. Then we bought the large popcorn combo cause XY say each person only 1.5 bucks more more worth. At last when the show ended eat until wanna puke alr and threw away the last quarter of it. Shopped at iluma and bugis. Had omelette rice for dinner which was quite nice though at a not so high-class place hahaha.

I very lazy to shop for GCP stuffs again.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv