|
Thursday, November 5, 2009 @ 19:43
Ecp today- wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :D
Before morning assembly started to rain then damn happy cause thought dunnid to go. But turned out the weather at ecp was sunny or whatever so still had to go. Grouped with alicia tai, jieyi, kailin and jia min. Alicia is les in a cute way but I still let her hold my hand hahaha. I think half an hour walk to our class' designated area to pick rubbish can. So only picked for like half hour then walk back liao. We went to eat at macs in the last half hour (lol everything half hour one), shared hotcakes meal with alicia. My second time eating macs breakfast this year leh then also hotcakes. Then after that jieyi came to break us up HAHAH aiya lame one la. Mr LCH looked so cute with the burger he was holding. Two hours break was so effing boring. Met XY and chatted and played with her itouch and went to buy her chocolate milk with her (haha). The itouch games very cool eh! But if you like playing in the train or what I think you will look retarded one lor. GCP briefing after that, tcher showed us some pics of some places which we would be visiting which took up that one hour O_O Can't wait for next sat! :D Gosh time really flies like dunno what Hai pai tian xin is very nice. Xiao zhu is freaking cute with the pink panther omg. Everyone should go watch it :D Last day of school tmr! Dunno what I should be feeling. Oh well, God bless!
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|