|
Friday, November 6, 2009 @ 22:48
Last day of school today, mixed feelings.
Classroom spring cleaning was very lame. We saw this packet of markers then not bad eh still got alot of ink one. So Joan and I chionged to take all the nice colours. Then found one chem ten-year series also, thanks Joan :D After that did random stuffs like recording Sher-yin's singing. Break time canteen very empty so shuang. Bought the yoghurt ice-cream mango with choc chip, maybe bought wrong flavour then couldn't finish it. Went to the audi for level closure after that. Zhiyuan says she's influenced by Alicia Tai and I the other day hahaha. Not sure if that's good or bad eh :P Classes had to rush through because of the sec 1s/2s -.- Kns them la. I think Mrs DS was a good LD, a unique and cool and you mo and caring person also :D Back to class and played tap tap very fun eh. Hall for school closure and Ms Yap's farewell, quite touching esp during Mrs CT's perf. All the teachers were dressed in pink for her, cause it's her fav colour so cute right. The hall's gonna have air-con installed :D Hope the installation will be completed before our grad ceremony next year (aww). I miss everyone alr D: But post-exam activities this year really very wu liao. Went home with XY after that :D The 'gental giant' as what Joan says haha. Played tap tap on her itouch on the bus. Then wth got this stupid fatshit retarded (literally) malay boy wanted to touch me cause I looked at him but luckily I fast enough. Fuck him, he should just go to hell. He targeted this fellow sec 1 girl beside me also -.- Then I made XY come down to my bus stop with me heheh. Played tap tap aiya addicted alr I really need an itouch. Play until bus come also both dun wanna look up to see what bus cause if not will lose. XY damn lame during the Michael Jackson ABC song. I think I will miss going to school ): Going to Taiwan next sat afternoon! Omg super excited. Alicia my lover heheh (sorry Jieyi) wants to come airport ahh I'll miss her. and everyone. Go buy fox tmr :D My parents agreed to get me an itouch after looking at my report book WHOOTS! But not now, they say during hols. Aiya I can wait heheh :D I can't wait for tmr! Hope I can buy things which can make me happaye. God bless! (:
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|