|
Sunday, November 8, 2009 @ 23:01
Now everytime I come online I dunno what to do. Watched too many videos until nothing to watch alr, then facebook also so sian so I am here. But tower bloxx is quite fun I wanna reach the moon leh
Yesterday went to shop for gcp stuffs with my mum only :D I dun like it when my dad and sissy shit brother tag along. Ok actually I don't mind my dad but the other one makes my shopping trip so shitty. Bought a number of stuffs, my mum bought one for herself. I kept persuading her to get it cause I felt very guilty. Aiya sian Joan did not buy red cause out of stock alr. Then Sher-yin also never buy zz. should have bought tgt that day lor XY rebonded her hair I can't wait to see her new look!! But I think her mum would still look younger than her hahahah. My racquet string broke for the first time just now. No comments. I bought less cheapo souvenirs for the taiwan people alr :D Still at the 3 for $10 shop haha. Still got discount some more leh. I realise that what I say don't link. Ok anything byebye. |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|