|
Friday, November 13, 2009 @ 20:19
TAIWAN :D :D :D 14-29nov
Just finished packing, I think my luggage is very huge but I only have luggages of which sizes are either too big or too small. So of course bring the too big one, kiasu abit won't die. But plsplspls let it be less than 20kg. Hope I won't have any problems bringing it around man. I will sleep early tonight! Haven't been sleeping proper for a long time (meaning before 2am) and I can alr sense the accumulation of tiredness inside me. Like now. Excited for tmr whoo! Byebye see you in 16 days time :D I will miss mum dad and sunny ): and of course also those in beijing/shanghai or singapore. awwwww God bless everyone ♥ Thank you for always being there for me {:
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|