Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 18:36

Back from korea and HK! withdrawal syndrome once again ):
Korea was super freaking cold, like inside freezer liddat, now I have hands with skin so dried up with rashes look like old woman hands. then everytime we see the tour coach everyone will chiong towards it hahah.
My tour group people very nice, dun have really irritating people this time lol. The food there also very nice! Everyday also got 火锅 one, not enough still can add until you happy, so shiok right hehe. But the only thing I hate is that have to wear so many layers, esp the stupid body-hugging thermal wear. Damn uncomfortable leh!

HK was nice also, went shopping until legs wanna break again like last year. I like the winter fashion in Korea and HK! I think wanna go back Korea should go during autumn (:
ok, pics next time. 2 more wks of hols ):

Msia shopping this wk! :D


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv