Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 02:09

Christmas is over, new year's approaching, school is s.t.a.r.t.i.n.g.

How nice if christmas was earlier by a month or sth, so we don't have to celebrate and then moan and groan and cry about the reopening of school after party's over. Right?

Many things had happened the past few days- barely had time to rest proper.
It has been raining alot these few days and I don't like it ): It'll be different if it's snow hahah
As the whole world knows, 2010 is coming in like 3 days or so. I cannot wait for 31st! Gonna be superbly fun I'm sure :D Still disappointed that I can't make it tmr sigh, sorry you two!

Time to get my homework done. So sian until I cannot describe it in words.
But still, thank God for everything.
(:


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv