|
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 22:37
I haven't touched on R&R- so dead.
I still miss the weather in Korea! (though sometimes it was really cold until wanna die la). But come to think of it, it was really a good experience. The food and shopping (doota!) there is great as well. HK's also really a shopping and eating paradise. Christmas, new year and the reopening of school are all nearing. I want to go count down! Watch avatar, which I heard is quite good and would rather watch than new moon. Last night was discussing with Joan about why some people are so crazy over twilight saga/edward cullen -.- pack my cupboard and drawers, make space for the things I bought from Taiwan, Korea and HK! I still haven't packed them leh zzz. There are still so many things I want to do this hols, but obviously I have no choice but to dedicate the rest of it to finishing up hol hmwk how exciting. Today went to get last minute xmas gifts and did my hair which took up my whole afternoon. aiya, spent my time catching up on 海派甜心, I really love the OST! Tmr, JB shopping! I need to rest, as in physically sleep.
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|