|
Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 03:22
I realised that iPhoto is cool and fun to use heheh {:
313@somerset just now to buy winter clothing, 2 more days! The excitement is starting to settle in eh, but I still wanna go back Taiwan lor. My buddy sms-ed ytd :D I'm sure my phone bill this month sure bao one lah. They having 篮球比赛 tmr! Damn really such a pity we didn't get to play that time cause of the weather man~ Sigh, I miss them alot. Ok blabla away from that.. Oh yea, AmandaY's gonna be going on the same tour as me with her big big family. So qiao right! Hahah. Tried doing math today, but very shi bai cause I only finished the revision notes. Tennis lesson tmr, pray it doesn't rain. Nyaa cip on friday- siannnnn. Phone Phone Phone tmr!! :D I think I better go sleep now. Nights, God bless everyone! (:
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|