|
Monday, November 30, 2009 @ 23:40
Taiwan. Touch your heart. I miss Taiwan. I miss all the teachers and friends in Fudan. I miss fooling around with my buddies (icl the F word thing hahaha) though having to communicate and express myself in chinese was quite a problem but who cares right :D I miss having the different lessons (physics, math, 國文, english, bio, hist, geog, swimming, music, IT, art, reading, 童军课, badminton) in Fudan. I miss having afternoon naps in Fudan. I miss having 10 min lesson breaks in Fudan. I miss KTV sessions with bus A. I miss the tour guides. I miss having to wake up whenever I hear my alarm. I miss going for breakfast at Royal Cast/macs. I miss drinking the Taiwan 奶茶. I miss sleeping with my room mates and hearing someone snore (HAHA). I miss all the comfy hotel beds + comforter. I miss watching 海派甜心 with my room mates. I miss playing the hand game with them in the hotel room. I miss eating 泡面 in the hotel room. I miss the guava/orange+cranberry juice during meals tgt. I miss trying to keep my eyes open during lessons. I miss playing hangman during lessons. I miss taking a thousand plus pictures and having no more memory space. I miss the darkness and quietness in museums. I miss the atmosphere and crowd in 夜市s. I miss asking "what day/date isit today". It definitely touched my heart, this was I can say the best 16 days ever- meeting new friends and getting to know your own friends much better as well :D I really learnt alot from this trip esp in Fudan. I love Taiwanese ppl! yey I hate life back in sg ): I wanna go back and stay in Taiwan. There are too much to say I dunno what to say, so pics instead :D |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|