Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 14:20

Happy New Year 2010!!!
This will be a new beginning once again...

2009 had been a really tiring year, surely not a year I enjoyed the most. But we pulled through, and it turned out well, didn't it.

I loved the year-end hols like dunno what, esp Taiwan GCP. I'm really really glad I listened to XY and tried for it though I kept thinking it was impossible for me to get in. XY+Eli, thanks for all the fun we had in Taiwan tgt and ytd, hope there'll be more to come in the following year :D I'm really happy to get to know 280班, esp 雅慈紹安倢名祐瑄凱婷建華宜庭! My time spent in Fudan was truly unforgettable cause of you guys :D I'm really glad this happened in my life. And of course, those new ny friends from the trip as well. 305 was kinda hard to get used to, but found the bunch of crazy people-FP, which made things alot better and ofc funner. I also can't rmb the how we clicked for the first time, but thanks guys you should know who you are :D Cca was much harder to settle into, with PT and mates and everything. But I guess it's kinda fun :D PT sucks yeah, but it's good for you so we should all like it! Lol jyjy starting again soon ):

I'm very greatful for the support my family had always provided me with, and for trying their best for me. I think that my family is treasuring time tgt much more now, and for this I'm really glad too :D As for my relatives, I hope I'll be able to meet them more often. Can't wait for cny and Jun's wedding whoo

And of course, thank God for blessing us and bringing all of us through and continue to trust in Him (:

Love all of you guys loads.

2010 will rock.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv