Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 23:33

One more day of freedom before school officially starts again. This is such a depressing fact. I will just fall into depression tmr and chiong finish R and R until I reach school and try to do sth like talk to sher-yin/kailin to get me out of it. Right.

Woke up early and went to shop with family today! :D Managed to get what I want yeah. Ate huo guo for dinner, damn shiok!
Me and my dad kena chased by and stinked by small bastard bees today. I bet we looked like some crazy person jumping and shaking head in the middle of no where man. My bro managed to kill one. Good.
Brought Sunny for vaccination just now, I realise he likes to chiong alot. I want to get the chowchow I saw this afternoon to pei Sunny, they'll be best friends. :D

I had a dream just now, kinda scary in a way ;O I'm really relieved that it isn't real. Thank God!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv