|
Thursday, January 28, 2010 @ 23:31
Tmr's friday alr, really fast eh.
Yesterday we went to kranji war memorial, quite meaningful. But I think the guide was fierce lor, and she seems to be allergic to the sunlight or smth -.- Anyway, the place was very serene and everything, hope those heroes can RIP :) (And why did the unexpected happen when I did not expect it to? ;O But I like hehe) Today during LA lecture we watched "Flags of our Fathers", gory scenes again just like "Saving Private Ryan". Some really quite disgusting lor. Then during assembly we had a talk on how to look like a million dollars and not spending much (aka being cheapo). Kailin and Youming were so excited for the talk 8D It was kinda a prep for graces, but today only taught us how to choose colours. She talk so much I still dunno what colour suits my skin colour. Aiya blabla I need to go shop soon. Then at the last part of assembly Kailin made me laugh like shit, about tying the teachers to the chairs so students can go off first. Hahahah damn funny la! I hope this wkends will be a gd one :D Thank God for this wk! I will slp by 12! |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|