|
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 @ 22:17
AMC was so easy the air inside there nearly suffocated me. I'm not gonna take it again man waste time and money only. And the people sitting around me all do until like so pro one, at second page when I'm only at the first make me feel worse. Jiamin left more than half blank haha. At least blank also got a little bit of marks.
Today school was like a torture, cause I lost my specs wts so I was as good as three quarters blind. And three quarters of the lessons the teachers used whiteboard/ppt. Rawr :( And sher-yin went crazy during break after singing the out of tune yu ai damn funny la! Was talking to buddy just now, damn crappish, she was talking to me in eng then I reply in chinese hahaha. And we kept saying bad stuffs hehehe talking to her really cheered me up from all the stress Discussed about heels with (ho)jiamin and xiongyue just now. I realised that heels are really quite nice-looking. But I dunno about the wearing part, reckon its not comfy la. Two more days to cny break, faster come pls pls! I want $$$ $.$ heheheh |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|