|
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 00:43
Happy CNY everybody :)
Went to bai nian the whole of yesterday. Kinda sian cause only eat and watch tv and stone while the adults talk about everything. Angpao money not alot but quite good also la haha. Saw my niece for the first time, she's cute but doesn't likes to be carried. Can't wait for her first bday party! Today total defence bell woke me up so damn loud and long can! Then go make my dog start barking also. No bai nian today, went to eat and shop and chou re nao instead :D There were shops opened leh. I like the new year cause my dad always seems to be in a very generous mood during this period so I can get more stuffs hehehe. More tmr :D I hope more shops will be opened. The only bad thing is both my second toes are swollen like dunno what now stand up also pain, stupid pair of shoes wts. I shall curse the shop everytime I walk pass it :D I will be emo tmr night :( I hate school. |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|