|
Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 20:17
I'm so glad I can say TGIF again :)
Pulled through the wk, with three freaking graded presentations within three days dunno stressed until like what. Went to orchard again after school with hJiamin to hunt for a dress, and I srsly mean hunt. Totally shagged now.. Spent four hours at 313, but could not really find any dress that we like. Dunno if we're too choosy or what la. In the end, both of us only got stuffs from F21. Hahaha we were bent on getting smth from there cause that outlet's big and got some very cheap and everywhere we went sure see people carrying F21 plastic bag one. Hehehe Before that, went for lunch, bowl of noodles damn big and ex zzz. Then we went for cold rock, damn nice! After shopping for one hour or so we were craving for ice-cream again, but cannot afford cold rock the second time so got the superdog's one for one buck. Autumn's concerto rock ttm :) Must watch!! Yeah man, ioy finally online! Shall go crap now :D I hope the wkends will pass slowly. :) Thank God.
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|