Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 20:29

One more day of bloody lessons! :D

This week has been coming along kinda alright. And next week is already wk 9! Time passes so fast it's scary sometimes.
The investiture today was -no comments-, at least got air-con and can slack. Just that our class was arranged to sit right in the two front rows of LT1 I really pei fu my eyeball and neck muscles haha.

GCP choices this year are really shit of the shit. Why isn't there freaking a choice for Japan? Sai la. Ok whatever so in the end, I opted for the UK trip with Jieyi haha. Aiya I srsly wanna go overseas instead of staying in sg and paying to work -_- Besides, my parents encourages me to go for it. Plspls do not let the lessons and talks be overly hardcore. Wanted to go to TW again and this yr can stay/visit buddy's house leh! But xy :( Haisssss but nvm I'm excited to go :D Never been there before. I hope Qixia can go too!

Have to go look for heels this wkends, but alr got alot of homework for the wkend when it isn't friday yet wtf. And there's cip tmr, shit.
Bye, gotta do physics now zzz


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv