|
Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 18:22
One more day to the wkends! That's why long hols are good, the school week just started and yet the wkends are nearing :D
But the workload this wk's really like hell. Bright side is that LA and CME presentations are done! We started discussing on CME only during today's break believe it or not hahah and we secured an A1 though I felt that our skit wasn't that well-presented heheheh but yay man. And I really hate him, biased asshole.
On a random note, heard a part of the good-looking countries thingy on 90.5 yesterday morning. Singapore didn't make it to the top 20, USA's first on the list. I mean, obviously right since there are so many states in the US. Top asian country went to India, unexpectedly hahaha I don't mean any other thing. What's their definition of good-looking anyway, people or the country? I already miss the CNY hols (tho it still is cny so ironic but wtv) when I don't have to freaking give a damn about touching my school bag and go out chillax and do everything I wanna. The feeling was awesome shit. Wonder how long will we have to wait for such hols again... Pls sat come quick Ethnic costume kinda settled, luckily dunnid waste money buy hahaha $.$ Right. CC3 presentation left! Thank God and God bless! :) |
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|