Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 22:37

School tmr :)/:( ?

Have to face all the disgusting work again.. and there's math quiz on thurs and LA presentation and CME blablabla.
Woke up at noon again today :D After that went to shop. My dad is seriously especially generous during the cny peroid. Finally got a bag, but so sad the outlet which I went to didn't have the design I saw ytd. Shun bian went to dress-hunt also which seriously sucked. Dinner at thai express, ate the super spicy noodles but it luckily it was within my tahan range hehe. After that shopped for awhile more, managed to find a dress that I quite like, but of course cannot buy so fast la what if got nicer one. Hahaha I don't really care alr shall leave it to the coming wkends then start to panic.

This year's cny seemed like smth was missing, but I can't figure out what exactly. But whatever it is, I really enjoyed the amount of family time spent :)

ioy come online la!!!
Bye


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv