Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 01:28

Went orchard yesterday to shop and watch Alice in Wonderland with Youming, Kailin, Sher-yin, hJiamin, Jieyi, AliciaW and AliciaT. The movie wasn't as great as I expected it to be, but the graphics were cool. Should've watched avatar in 3D, bet it would've been much more awesome. I was trying hard not to doze off lor but the 3D specs plus my specs like very heavy then the cinema seat so comfy also how to not slp

Then went JP with Joan and hJiamin today to do last-minute shopping for graces. I hate being bankrupt man! Totally sucks, everything also cannot buy :(
I conclude that MRT rides are scary.

Career conferences talks for two whole days was.. sai. I want to listen to the speaker but cannot control keep dozing off. Aiya not entirely my fault, some speaker(s) dunno whether giving speech or what man. And I don't like to go to the audi anymore haha

Graces tmr, dun feel any excitement at all. In fact, kinda dreading it ;O
Nevertheless, still hoping that it'll be a blast.

I want to slp now but my hp hasn't finished charging bye
Trust God :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv