Wednesday, March 3, 2010 @ 22:24

Two more study days!
One more quiz tmr and finish IH tonight then it'll be quite slack yey

Autumn's concerto ended on a nice note :) Man.. I feel like rewatching the whole drama! So far the idol dramas I really like are only hai pai and this. Maybe I'll watch down with love soon hehehe realised that Ella is indeed cute (omg sheryin look at what I just typed). And maybe YAB too hehehe

And we dissected the pig's eyeball yesterday. Youming and I kiasu wore two sets of gloves hehehe. Was tempted to smell it when all the black juice came out haha I sound pervert or what. But in the end never la cause really very disgusting. I must really thank youming for helping me get the cornea out cause I was stuck at that first step for half of the period I think. Very slippery lor! Want to cut also the thing keep slipping from my hands. I dun wanna do it again, once is enough.

I want to watch Alice in Wonderland (3D?) and Dear John. Monday!
Can't wait for sat :D

God bless everyone.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv