|
Thursday, April 1, 2010 @ 21:14
3-days break finally here :)
Thank God for helping me pull through yet another week. We watched Gattaca during LA lecture today. Only watched about half hour of it but it seems like a good movie. And I think the name's cool :D PE lesson was sai, totally didn't have the motivation to finish five timed rounds (shh) and it was so hot we just went under the shade. Didn't play anything again. NAPFA in 2 weeks shit man I hope I still can make it for all the stations. After school while waiting for Sheryinny was being super bo liao with Joan and walked around the school in search of Mrs Chua. Mrs Chang dao-ed us again! Then went to the library to return my chinese book. Damn funny, I returned the book then thought I had fine need to pay mah, but the librarian took the book and started talking to another student. Then I just waited la, then I realised she look like someone then Joan also like oh ya!. So we kept staring at her. In the end, realised that we could have actually went away after passing the book to her. Haha damn lame can! Think she what-the-hell-you-looking-at-me-for-ed us. KAP after school to eat. Actually is to do homework also one but Sheryinny got piano lesson. Eat until damn full la, talked about Ris Low. Then now know that it was an April fool's joke, feel so cheated and stupid. Waste our energy being wth-ish and all lor. Easter tmr, but no easter egg. And my maid's leaving tmr. Apparently the new maid failed the basic english test twice then third time then pass. Wonder how it will be like communicating with her O_O God bless :)
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|