|
Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 23:46
Hey!
It's into T2W3, how much faster can time pass? I don't even feel like I already spent 3 months as a Sec Four. New maid's alright :) She's very bubbly haha and her cooking is damn good! Today I asked her to cook the instant noodle for me, then she didn't just boil water and etc (normal stuffs which you do to cook instant noodles) she went to fry dunno what and added alot of other stuffs. Then end up is like not instant noodles at all. At first I still thought what she doing lor. I haven't started studying for block tests. Dunno where to start, lazy to start, too tired to start! :( I don't like school damn it! God bless still :)
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|