Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 16:16

Day by day.. :)

Ahh really cannot wait, four more study days! I wanna shop til I drop this Friday and by shop I mean buy some stuffs. I dunno why but I feel wrong when I buy stuffs (i.e. clothes/shoes) without my mum. Anyhow, retail therapy ftw :D

I really hope we're going Aus in June! I miss being in dream world and movie world alot. My dad said we're going so ... :D
Anw, did I say. I love husky voices! Even though they aren't as sharp or as obvious, huskiness is damn sexy la, whether it's male or female :D Envious much!

We're trying to get NDP tickets. The last time we went was in 2003 and my bro and I had high fever after all that waiting-in-the-sun for the whatever VIP to arrive or dunno what. But we dun do anything every year, so might as well go, got free goodie bag also hehe. So far I'm receiving replies, while my mum and dad didn't receive any. Hoping for the best!

In the midst of doing my zheng wen now... damn bloody sian.! But I'm doing it under the air-con so I'm more motivated? (ikr, what logic zz) There's chinese tuition later summore, one of the reasons for me to not like Sundays urgh :(

God bless!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv