Sunday, May 23, 2010 @ 22:12

Four more days of school/sabbaticals! Cannot wait omo! But there's still Chinese supp in the first week :(
Maybe I shall chiong homework within the first week? I'm really crossing my fingers cause most of the hol homework are erm, big. Like Bio SIA- I have no idea if I'm gonna dissect an effing cockroach or what man. Then I also needa buy some stuffs for Aus trip! Hopefully my parents will allow. Btw, we have to sleep in the Gold Coast airport the first night there is that a bad thing I think it is wth.

Last Friday was the first day of sabbaticals. Graphic novels sucks like hell! I hate the teachers conducting it, aiya I hate LA teachers in general. For some reason there's this trend in them which makes them forever so qian bian. Cosmology is like the exact opposite :D The physics teachers are all so cute hahaha. Especially when the three of them are together. We learned about the planets and sun and universe which are all amazing. Can't wait for further sessions! And the physics lab 4 is very shuang also :D Unlike the freaking sewing room wts. Mrs Ee even said that she could feel the heat radiating from us from outside the room hur.

After that went shopping with Jiamin and Jieyi! We kept eating and eating hahaha. Jieyi the best, eat until like monster appetite totally cannot tell from her appearance! Jieyi bought a top from Pull and Bear, then after that me and Jiamin very disappointed cause nothing to buy. But at last I got something la. This was one of the most tiring shopping ever seriously.

I want to go tennis lesson again now! Bought red tennis shoes hehe.
Lastly, K-POP FTW FTW FTW! (L)
God bless!

Hehehe


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv