Thursday, May 27, 2010 @ 22:45

Holidays are (finally) hereeeee! :) :) :)
I feel weird. The feeling of happiness is there, but there's this emptiness inside of me I don't know how to describe or what it is. Ah whatever..

I shall try to start some holiday homework tmr!
The past 5 days of sabbaticals was actually quite fun, especially the last few days :)
For graphic novels, I think working on the group work thing very fun lor! Better than listening to the history of superman or trying to see they styles of comic drawings though it should've been interesting also. Then the time passes SO fast like seriously when you have someone to crap and play play with (ahem). Our Smiley Leap is so cute k
Cosmology, really gave me the idea of how amazing our universe is. Making the rocket was fun and shooting it was funner hehehe. Watching the spacerace video made us feel for the successes and of course failures of the people back then. It all ended with a box of 16 ferrero rochers (for furthest rocket!) and watching Stephen Hawking's Universe- Aliens which was way cool.

I haven't been back home for lunch this week and I miss my maid's lunch cooking.
I really want GSS to come now cause I've got stuffs to buy.

Jiayou for 2 weeks and I'll be off to OZ! Can't wait :D
Must treasure everyday of the holiday yea, God bless!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv