Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 22:57

I remembered that I have a blog.

What is there to say? Hmmm
Blocks are over!!! Super happy la, hardcore studying really sucked the shit outta me. Everyday go home nap, then wake up and panic panic until midnight. I guess the only hard paper was math? (Not saying that others are very easy la). Thank you God for bringing me through everything

It's mother's day tmr! Just celebrated with family today :) Two weeks later another dinner for my grandmothers yey. Happy mother's day everyone

I caaaaaaaaaan't wait for the June hols to come. There's so much I wanna do! Shopping, go universals, go overseas/cruise, youtube the whole day, not doing homework, play tennis, meet up with friends blablabla. Ahhhhh looking at what I'm just typed is getting me so hyped up.

Taiwan buddies coming over in July! I'm so fucking excited to see them again. We're still smsing/msning regularly I can't believe it. Really miss schooling with them lor :( Crossing my fingers and hope some of them will be allocated to my class even though the main target is the sec3s (I think)

21 tabs of youtube waiting for me to watch now :D Ttfn!


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv