|
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 @ 22:56
I'm so excited X12987389472974824. For this Friday's shopping, next week's movie, tennis BBQ, June Aus trip, ice-skating, fishing (? LOL Jiamin suggest one), and of course, doing holiday homework! Hahaha wtf. Come to think of it, I've been going out every Friday since blocks ended :)/:O ? But I didn't really spend alot lor!
I'm quite excited for sabbaticals also, cuz can lame with Jie Yi during graphic novels (which apparently was alot of people's first choice but not mine hurh), and look at M.Shone during cosmology? LOL JK. At least there's no lessons right.. :D Ok shall try to do abit more of my zuowen now, byebye. TWO MORE DAYS! God is good :)
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|