Sunday, June 20, 2010 @ 02:56


BACK, I LOVE AUS.

I learnt to appreciate my family, esp parents much much more on this trip. Super fun! :D
Shall just post some random things..
  • Emirates is actually kinda better than SQ in terms of entertainment and food, imo.
  • We lived in a cabin/caravan in some ulu part of Gold Coast, not as comfortable as the usual hotel rooms but it really bonded us as we complained and everything hahaha AND, has live telecast of World Cup! (quite surprising) K la, actually World Cup is not that boring. Witnessed quite a number of own goals ..
  • We went to WoolWorths (supermarket) almost everyday! To get supplies of instant noodles which we had for supper every night cuz we were not very used to Western food. Chinese food is still the best, seriously.
  • Got stucked outside the reception place on our first morning there (around 3AM Aus time, 1AM SG time) and thought we had to wait until 7AM for it to open out in the cold. But luckily the man woke up and let us in and, of course gave us a room.
  • Australians always call others "sweet", "dear","doll", "darling" and like to say "beautiful", "wonderful", "great" and what nots.
  • Angmohs are so lucky, because however they look, they still look nice and pretty because of their features. Esp kids! I didn't exactly see any ugly angmoh kids
  • The weather there is superbly awesome :) I don't remember perspiring at all, even when the sun is shining strong. Maybe not healthy to don't perspire la but I like ^^
  • Some Australians are really nice and friendly, but some are just freaking rude. Enough said
  • The Surfside buses transportation timings really sucks. Aside from that, the buses are clean and comfortable.
  • Cost of living there is higher than SG's, and the food there is only so-so. We got so sick of Western food that we didn't ever finish our fries everytime we order it. Like I said early, Chinese food's the best :D Fashion there is also okay, cuz I guess being comfortable are angmoh's priority?
  • I like it that angmohs are so not KPO, like when they walk past people eating, they won't like stare at your food to see what you're eating. Makes going everywhere so much more at ease :) Ok la maybe that's only a problem in SG haha
  • I love sitting all sorts of rides! I think out of all among Sea World and Movie World- (from Sea World) Jet Rescue, Sea Viper and Bermuda Triangle were the best rides Actually that's almost all they have lol. Jet Rescue was really really fast! And the ride starts without warning.. so yeah. Sea Viper was quite fun also, not scary la. Then there was this man behind us, when we were approaching the steep slope, he said "oh shit" hahaha. (from Movie World) Batwing Spaceshot, Shrek 4D and Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster were good. For Batwing Spaceshot I actually dared to sit it because I saw that the fall wasn't fast, only the launch. But the launch was really so fast that it was quite heart-attacking. Shrek is so cute! Fiona and the donkey (idk the name) also! And there was this scene where Shrek and the doney were riding on a horse, then our seats all also move like horse liddat. Some more they ride the horse so long, all the way to the place where Fiona was captured to. Kept causing my head to be banged against the seat lor so frustrating lol. Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster was super fun too, it's a must-sit when you go to Movie World :D I tricked my mum into thinking that it wasn't a roller-coaster and pulled her away from all the warning signs on our way in :P Everything was in the dark, damn fun! Got one part also go backwards down a steep slope one. I looked back and saw the steep track and nearly freaked myself out of my guts
  • Koalas and kangaroos are probably some of the cutest things on earth ^^





Thank God for every single thing (good/bad) that happened in this trip.


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv