|
Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 23:46
Excitement. It's something worth being happy about. Cuz it usually means you have something to look forward to.. right?
Mum just told me she saw nice stuffs at RI so I guess we're gonna do last-minute shopping for the Aus trip on Saturday! I love GSS :D I still have tons of work uncompleted, but I've decided not to bring any single work/work-related stuffs to Aus to do on the plane or whatever, that'll be a mood-ruiner totally :P Tmr meeting up with an old friend :) Hope we'll have fun yea At least there's something to look forward to when school reopens- Taiwan buddies' visit :D Heard that 大君老師 is coming over too! And I THINK we can bring them out ourselves? But there's already Universal Studios in their itinerary :( Nvm, just go out to somewhere anywhere can already hehe. Just chatted with one of them just now, made each other excited only hahaha. ILY Onew!!! You're really one cute shitz. And the rest of SHINee too :D I CAN'T WAIT! Thank God, God bless!
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|