Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 04:52

Flying off later! Everything is passing too quickly, seriously :( or :) ? Depends I guess.

I'm awake at this unearthly hour due to my love for SHINee (awww) I'm currently spam downloading videos of them so that I can watch on the plane :D BUT, Safari has failed me. Not once, nor twice but freaking three times. I was so effing frustrated man. But now everything's going well and smooth (I hope!) so I'm starting to feel excited hahaha. I learnt a lesson that one should not be greedy? Cuz I tried downloading 50+ videos at once and then super lag.

And some BBC Knowledge channal is screening on my room's tv beside me. Dunno talking about what sia, wonder gain what knowledge.
We have a luggage to ourselves each this time! Shuang leh, share with my mum she sure scold me for forgetting where I placed my stuffs. Since this time luggage separate, I find like shit and make everything messy also nvm hehe. But actually not very big la so that won't happen. My brother's luggage is like empty and messy, like li jia chu zou that kind of situation yknow. Cuz he doesn't give a damn, only care about his PANGYA which is stupid cuz that kinda makes him a freaking zai nan.? Hahaha I'm crapping.

Oh and world cup is the hot issue nowwww. Among mostly uncles la but everyone is talking about it like for what? I bet some people act in only hahahaha. Very nice meh see men running after a ball. Only make you gan jiong and super sad (when you lose your bet) or super happy (when you win) after that la. Ok sry soccer fans
Okay enough of crapzxzx, I should sleep soon so I got energy to watch the videos on the plane tmr and not end up sleeping and not watching when I actually stayed up to download all of them. That'll be stupid right?
God bless :)


Profile
Adelle Tang

ADELLE TANG
God's child

려욱♡♡♡
슈퍼주니어♡♡♡
온유♡♡♡
샤이니♡♡
Adam Couple♡

Tagboard

Links

Credits
Layout: hokairotciv