|
Sunday, June 27, 2010 @ 23:39
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN & MINHYUK!!! (L) (L) (L)
K-Pop FTW :) School reopens tmr. I think everything that happened this holiday had been enough of fun and enjoyment for me. I met up with old friends, caught up with many different people, bonded new friendships, went on a family trip, spent lotsa quality time with family, and of course, YouTube-ed like mad :D (Just that I'm greedy and can't get enough of it so I'm feeling kinda depressed right now but like I'm also trying to not be depressed) I wanna thank my family and friends and everyone who made everything possible ^^ Year end holiday, I'll be waiting for you yea Long day tmr, it'll be fine man, and next Monday is a holiday again! Hwaiting! God bless everyone esp students It's time for another round, but you can do it if you want to
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|