|
Friday, June 25, 2010 @ 22:50
I'm currently like in the midst of doing my expository. It really sucks, my brain is so rusty :(
Anyway, I guess the only interesting thing which happened for me today was the broadcasting of Music Bank! Today's was the mid-year special so many groups/soloists performed. Taeyeon and Yonghwa were the lead singers for the special stage thing, while the rest like Seohyun and Gyuri played the keyboards/were supporting singers, Minhyuk and Hara were playing dunno what drums, Jungmin playing his bass and Jinwoon played the drums. It was way cool. And After School's marching band perf at the start and Bang was so cool too! And T-ara, Kara, SJ, CNBlue, 2PM aiya every group's perf was awesome. And SNSD got their 6th MuBank for this year gratz to them! But it all ended too quickly :( I hope Taeyeon's alright. Bbq tmr! Quite excited la, aside from the fact that I still have alot of undone work urgh. And I have to remember to get my NYAA booklet signed by my piano teacher and librarian. Hope she still remembers me :/ Mum's friend lent me her iWork downloading software. She paid near 200 bucks for it and it only licenses two downloads. That is, she herself and me. So nice can! Then she some more said "good things must share". There are really nice people around :) No more weekday holidays, only two more days left. I don't feel a thing believe it or not. Maybe I'm choosing not to so I won't feel so depressed and all. Or maybe there are things to look forward to when school reopens. Either one I have to get back to my essay now. Ttfn
|
Profile
Tagboard
Links
C2gang'06 109'07 209'08 Aout4 BenPaul Cathy Claudia Christina Elissa Hannah JiaminH Junqi Kailin Lydia Sher-yin Sheryl Vanessa Yunge Zhermin Zhiyuan 林倢名 彭紹安 許祐瑄 敖師云 徐翠文 陳馨瑜 張晉泓 Credits
|